10-19-2009, 06:39 PM   #41
PlannBee
Major
Cambodia
Rep
Drives: A Visible E36

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4play View Post
Thanks for posting the pictures over here Tan ~ great meeting you over the weekend! I agree the drive there was just too much fun - definitely worth missing my b-ball for one day...hehe

Special thanks to our photographer Chris for the shots. Coudn't have been possible without Dan who drove the SC430 convertible to make these shots! Tommy, thanks for bringing the sandwiches, your black WALD IS was stunning as well.

My NSX is pretty well docomented on NSXprime and the mods are pretty simple but keep the beautiful stock lines of the car which is what I wanted to do. Bride Red seats, BBS LM's, GTrom 5.1 exhaust, NSX-R diffuser and spoiler plus a nice drop on Tien Flex is all the car needs.

IS-F (Fsonic on CL) is running a full JoeZ exhaust and intake, black vinyl roof, coilovers, 20" Volk G2's, Auto Coutour front lip and black emblems/grill.

rick
Hot rides bro!
The IS-F is sick. Very tasteful mods, and I like how you kept the JDM theme and went with the Volks. White and black always looks great on cars.

And the NSX, I would have modded it the same way. It's a rare car now, so I don't think messing with the engine would do any good. And the bride seats look great! The rims are the championship edition right?

JDM FTMFW!

"My Real E36" - '96 328is 5MT/Boston Green/Beige/Wood Grain/18" Style 189/BONE STOCK
Appreciate 0