Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
you have 11 cars?
i dread to see your property tax bill

to an outsider
i still find it hard to believe that the richest country in the world has people who can't afford to get treatment when they get sick.
i used to live in Sweden, and healthcare was provided to all, not just the wealthy.
and yet the government can justify spending tens, if not hundreds, of billions in bombing other nations.
that's like leaving you son hungry, while spending money on someone else's kid.
if i were an american, i'd say screw the iraqis and afghanis, i'll spend my money ony own people.

but maybe thats just me...

and in Obama's defense, he really doesn't have the power do as he pleases
with a divded house, its like tying your hands behind your back and putting you in a boxing ring

Obama made promises nobody could ever keep.

I agree with you on that, we spend so much money helping other countries "rebuild" that it is rediculus. Take care of your own damn debts before worrying about others. Its total BS and the government needs a major reform and we the people need to stop taking it and start making demands that things change. Once again in a week we are about to have another financial crisis because they wont be able to agree on a budget again. Most of the people we elect in to office are looking out for them self only because they know that no one is going to stop them. It gets me all fired up. I lost my leg serving this country and a lot of friends. The least these dick heads can do is figure out how to spend OUR tax money, and try spending it on our education system instead of bonuses and lifetime pensions. .... ok im done rambling and ranting I have a lot more to say but it is what it is, Maybe I will start another revolt soon.
Appreciate 0