Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maaicher View Post
He doesn't have to help you guys out, he is doing this as a favor to help the company you work for.

Honestly if i was in his position, with your sarcasm and plain lack of thoughtfulness i not only would not go to your dyno comparison which in no way benefits myself, but i would crack you over the head if i saw you. You really need to watch your mouth. Why you would act so unprofessional as a vendor to a client publicly is beyond me.

This needs to be scheduled appropriately, meaning both companies being present at the time of the dyno. Just you and another gintani hater will not cut it, even if a third party dyno is being used, as you previously tried.

Doing us a favor?

We've offered him a refund of $700, the cost of an EZFlash unit, free lunch, and no dyno cost to him. That's worth over well above $1000, so I'm not sure what doesn't benefit him and how he's doing US a favor

You sound just like the Gintani fanclub with comments like "but i would crack you over the head if i saw you". Take a step back, we're just trying to verify results that are clearly suspect. No need to get physical.

I have not acted unprofessionally but have simply tried to make sure that this test goes through to prove whats really happening behind the scenes. I'm sorry but I tell it how it is as straightforward as possible. My dyno chart isn't being called out here, James's is.

James: Do you accept the agreement that no one is to plug into your ECU port/reflash/modify or edit anything related to your DME, no unplugging, etc?

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----

Last edited by BPMSport; 04-14-2011 at 07:18 PM..
Appreciate 0