03-08-2009, 01:10 PM   #254
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
Not sure if I can make next weekend. Would love to show my car to anyone who is interested in the mods. Also, my car needs a bit of work and Im not sure when Im taking it in yet, I have quite a few things to do... I have a brand new Vorsteiner Front Lip to install, and while it is being installed Im having the front bumper repainted and removing the painted reflectors. Im also doing my brakes (havent decided color yet) and Im having the taillights done permanantly, because right now I have a strip of tint covering the turn signals. And I prefer to have that part just smoked with paint as the strip is coming up at the corners now. So I'm not sure if I will even have my car over the weekend because Im considering dropping it off this week sometime.

As for location, I think we should save downtown/beaches area for when its actually nice and warm out. In my opinion, we should do something in the north end of town. Hopefully closer to the end of the month.

Slammed - where are you getting your front bumper painted and filled? Cost? Someone took a nice gouge out of my front bumper (between the kidneys - odd place - must have dropped something on it) as a result will most likely have to be repainted. I would consider filling the reflector holes if not too much money. If you can let me know that would be great.
Appreciate 0