05-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #8
HeartMD
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 MW,ZCP E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmahany View Post
It's easy for someone to say "it's just a pet" when it's not their own pet. Pets become part of your family, and I completely understand your pain and offer my sympathy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by williakz View Post
Get another one quickly and move on. Painful memories now will soon turn to treasured ones, and new ones with your next pet will be a continuing source of joy for your entire family. All pet families go through this. Sorry for your loss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Venom View Post
My dog got run over by a UPS truck on March 18th. It's a hard loss. I bought another Pomeranian but he's not the same. My condolences
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
I'm sorry to hear that. About 8 months ago my wife and i had to decide to put down our American bulldog of 13 years. Very tough decision and we still miss him dearly. We had not planned on getting another puppy for about 6 months or so, mainly because of the time frame of the breeder we wanted to get one from. But God had other plans and within 7 days he gave us to an 8 week old American bulldog puppy. While we think of our last dog every day, the companionship of our new puppy certainly takes some of the sting away.

Like you i came on here with my broken hearted story, not sure what i would get from OT. But everyone was very sympathetic of my situation and it turned out to be a great comfort for me. Many members said to get another puppy quickly and i was against doing that, but it turned out to be a very big help in getting through the toughest times.

I wish you guys the best while getting though this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
I'm really sorry to hear about your loss.... dog's are family, it hurts like no other when you loose them
Thanks for all the kind and heartfelt replies gents.
Today has been a pretty rough day. The family is taking it pretty tough. She was only 8 and everywhere I look they usally live for about 15-22 years hence her untimely death just came out of the blue. We had her cremated. Now what to do with all her little stuffed toys. Oh man this is gonna be a tough time. Anyways thanks for the kind words and all the best to all of you and your pets.
2011.75 E92 MW/BB extended,ZCP,ZP2,ZCV, IPOD,BMW APPS, Heatedseats,6MT, Edition Black Chrome Grills & Side Gills, CF splitters, CF performance spoiler, CF mirror caps, Turner black anodized pedals, Akropovic Evolution exhaust w/CF tips, Still Undecided on tune, AFE Pro5r, AFE intake scoops, LUX H8
2009 E92 JB/Black 335 xdrive (retired)
Appreciate 0