View Single Post
      04-24-2013, 06:59 AM   #56
MLSavage
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i AW 6MT

Where was all the "Ferrari is going to run away with the championship" talk after Shanghai? The exact same thing happened there, why so quickly to overreact with Red Bull wins a race in similar fashion?

Clearly Red Bull's competitive advantage is much less this year. Take away dumb decisions and bad luck and Ferrari could be leading the constructors. That is also what makes RB so good is that they usually don't make dumb decisions, pitting Seb early in Malaysia was a rare one.

I think the only car that had a chance of challenging Seb in Bahrain was Alonso, but we'll never know how it would have played out.

Everything is changing next year anyways, who knows maybe McLaren gives up on this year and develops the best car for the next 5 years. I haven't seen it specifically stated but aren't there going to be major redesigns of the entire car next year to fit around the new engine? That is what the suggestion is in what I have heard and read.