07-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #33
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoez View Post

but in this day and age, if you're american and you don't know who won the vietnam war, or if you don't even know how many world wars have been, you might as well jump off a bridge.
Sorry but im not agree, i explain before why that things happen. Intelligence is not culture. Some people just dont give a f* about who wins Vietnam war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post

Happy 4th to all us dumbass 'Mericuns! You know, the ones that helped build this country into the great socio economic power that it is, all whilst remaining one of the freest countries that maintains civil liberties, we must be pretty dumb to have accomplished and maintained that! While I don't agree with a lot that goes on here, this is merely nitpicking compared to how many foreign countries are run. Hope those Australians are happy making stupid videos on their Japanese camcorder they probably had to pay an extremely invasive import tariff on! I still am proud and would not rather live anywhere else.
I was an american and get asked by these guys i will go like this

-Ok, touche, my turn australian. Show me your currency. And how did you say is called?

-Is a dollar sir

-A dollar! oh, just like mine!

-Yiha!

-So is one?

-One

-Math question sir: if is a dollar, and mine is a dollar, why it cost less?

- Emmm, oh ....

-Whos the idiot now????

Is going beyond but on dumb context is fine
Appreciate 0