BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoez View Post
congratulations for solidifying american stupidity.
that video is made by AUSTRALIANS
funny how people think it's okay to defend ignorance & lack of general knowledge about the world
LOL really? Their accents are very similar, and I thought I detected a bit more New Zealand than Aussie considering I played rugby with a bunch of Australians in college and considered myself pretty familiar with it. Congratulations for solidifying the fact that you're an insufferable pudwack

Happy 4th to all us dumbass 'Mericuns! You know, the ones that helped build this country into the great socio economic power that it is, all whilst remaining one of the freest countries that maintains civil liberties, we must be pretty dumb to have accomplished and maintained that! While I don't agree with a lot that goes on here, this is merely nitpicking compared to how many foreign countries are run. Hope those Australians are happy making stupid videos on their Japanese camcorder they probably had to pay an extremely invasive import tariff on! I still am proud and would not rather live anywhere else.

The point is you can't generalize millions of people based on media. This problem clearly exists in countries other than my own, which probably nearly singlehandedly invented the damn practice. There are low and high degrees of cognitive prowess, and every which one in between. For the people who maintain that all American's are stupid because some stupid people made an overplayed video pandering to those who find laughable superiority in other's apparent stupidity lay closer to the lower end of that aforementioned level of cognitivity than they would like to admit (read: Dennis Miller fans)
Appreciate 0