01-23-2010, 05:50 PM   #12
MMMorish
Just call me J.J. McClure
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypod View Post
That may be, but BMW and a Dealership are not the same thing. He is certainly not doing UUC's reputation any favors either is he. When you choose not to remain anonymous and represent your company, you have to realize that you are now viewed as a representative of that company to the forum's community. As a result of this thread and other's he has posted in, I would not buy from UUC, plain and simple. This guy wouldnt be on my payroll thats for sure!

He can start by making it right with the OP, but even still its going to be a long road to repair his and UUC's reputation in my mind. Actions have consequences unfortunately and some people just dont realize that. There are many people on this board, vendors and others who rep their companies in a very professional manner, he is not one of them. Just my .02
I totally agree. John has been completely dishonest ever since he started working at UUC. Everything to do with the DSSR and their so called fix was a lie. I've spoken to John on many occassions and he seems so nice on the phone, but he never keeps to his word.

Good luck trying to sell another BMW product, UUC.
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"
Appreciate 0