02-14-2009, 04:22 PM   #81
2thdr
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '18 Macan GTS/'18 GT3/''21 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by labelexec View Post
I wholeheartedly agree. Do you really need to come onto this board to ask others what personalized plate to get your car??? Do you want us to pick the color of your underwear for you as well? If you get a personalized plate, pick one yourself.

If you need public approval of your personalized plate, you problem got your car for public approval not because of your love for cars, bmw's or driving. Should spend the money you spent on the car on therapy instead of buying the car. Once you fixed yourself where you don't need public approval for things then you are ready to buy a car.
labelexec, generally your posts are pretty nice to read, but seriously, that post and the one that proceeded it are kind of over the top. I think the OP has just as much a right to post a question on the forum as anyone else. I am sure if it was that offensive, the mods would likely have dealt with it at the get go.

I think part of being part of this forum is being able to talk to like-minded people who just "get it" about our fascination with our vehicles. If the OP decided to ask for the forum's opinion on something related to his M, is that not why we are all here?
Appreciate 0