02-19-2008, 01:43 PM   #145
spearfisher
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: C6 ZO6

Quote:
Originally Posted by malter2.0 View Post
Touche. Source is there.

However, I still stand behind my words that given the same condition (weather and driver), M3 is faster on n-ring than, both C5 and C5 Z06. Without a doubt in my mind. I will also note that this is the first semi-official time for M3, which is still very much a new car and naturally that time will be reduced as people get accommodated with the car.

Different drivers, different skills. Also, it would be interesting to see whether the track was empty when M3 was tested. Often times, they will test time with other drivers on the track.

You'll dust me in a Subaru? Trying hard not to give you my honest answer as it would put me on, apparently your 13-year old level. Do you also have a bigger brother that will beat me up?

Swamp2,

I cannot communicate with you. You are balls deep in something that you obviously don't understand, or at least from your verbiage that's what it seems. You might know it in your head, but thats not what I am reading. Some of things you are counter-arguing are basic, and I don't have time or patience to address it or to put in layman's terms. Good luck and keep up the good status. I'm not here to impress anyone.

I'll meet you at the playground at 12 noon.

you belive the BMW will prevail, but I belive power to weight ratio will prevail.

we will see with time, or when I encounter one on the 1/4 or track, or clear cut data from a reliable source.

But I know Bimmers are notorious for beating book times, I know when the E46 M3 came out tests conducted had it doing the 1/4 in 13.3. to 13.4, but I was able to coax 13.1 to 13.2 in the 1/4 in the past, and seen others cut 13.0 in the qtr, so I'm sure the new M3 will do better at the track.

Question though I know you try to discredit what one member says due to his seat time or experience.
I think experience and seat time counts for a lot, when I've attended driving schools, I respect the instructors for their experience and seat time.

Besides theory cannot can't be validated without actual experience.
Appreciate 0