View Single Post
      07-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
Im4citadel
Der Stalag EUA
Rep
Drives: 2013 Carbon Black 550I Xdrive

Trying to gauge interest in Event

Guys:

I am trying to see if I can get a BMW-M meetup organized for cigars and drinks in the northern VA area.

If there is already an established group a link or contact would be much appreciated.

I don't know if you guys remember the event I threw a year back with the guys from the NOVA sports car club, but it was pretty fun.

We are going to do it again, but an event with BMW M's would be even more fun.

I am trying to get the Manager of BMW of Alexandria to bring by the new M6, M5, 1-M and X6-M by for viewings.

I am also trying to persuade them to bring an M-certified Tech to answer any and all questions our guests might have.

I am also getting a rep from BMW Motorrad to bring by the M-color S1000RR with his top service tech as well. They will bring information on track days to Summit and VIR for anyone who rides.

I truly want this to be an annual event and would like to see the M-owners in the area rally to help out.

Any and all information would be helpful.