View Single Post
      10-04-2009, 11:30 PM   #83
sales@ESSTuning
Rep
Drives: ESS M3 / M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGuard250 View Post
Roman,

I know you are getting 100x of the same questions, but when is the ETA of this stage 1 kit? If it is priced under 7k, I guarantee you this will sell like the next generation i-phone on their release date. Most people are probably looking for a significant increase in power that won't require head/block work, axle-shafts, aftermarket clutch, loss of mileage, ect. This kit would be perfect! Would it have an option to add a inter/aftercooler later on or is it set as is?
Im sorry I can't answer all of your questions at this time. What I can tell you is that a stage 1 kit would not be designed to be simply upgraded but by changing a few core components it could. If a customer was considering higher HP or a kit they could upgrade with simple changes they should consider purchasing our 600 or 650 HP stage 2 kits. I can also tell you that all of the parts in even a stage 1 kit are very high quality and are the same parts used in our high performance stage 2 kits. Our goal in producing a stage 1 product would not be to cut corners and bring a low quality low cost product to the market. Our goal would be to bring an option to the market for customers who feel that another 100-130 HP would make their car perform at a level they would be completely happy with.

If you want to discuss any of our kits in detail feel free to email me

Last edited by sales@ESSTuning; 10-06-2009 at 08:27 PM..
Appreciate 0