09-09-2007, 04:33 PM   #1
savage.ulm1
Lieutenant
Italy
Rep
Drives: Giulia Q.

Pics from an Italian dealer..

One personal comment...
It is interesting to see the flow of passion in this Forum. Expecially in this last period....All the humans sentiments are well described from each of us...posting almost every day.I am like most of you, checking every time this Forum, to know or to see something new.Sometime I think to be not so normal....:-) I can't forget the months where noone had too many news,or pics, or whatever to show. Now like you can see every day something happens.I think that the last part of the dream will be to get more performance numbers,reported by facts, by instruments and not only by personal opinions. Personally a car with four seats, and the performance of a Porsche 997s (a reference for most of us)and with an history like this M, is the best I could dream (expecially if it will cost like in my Country 25.000 euro less than the Porsche). For most of us in Europe is now the time to touch her, to feel her, to drive her. To get her.Someone is sure driving the dream and parking it into the garage tonight...He will not sleep too much I am sure..:-)
I am a pilot. Who is reading me and is a pilot too, will agree that the passion for the flight is something that flows in the blood,that takes your mind, your breath...Never in my life I would have thought that another passion could have been so big, so deep, so enjoying.Don't ask me why the M,and not a Porsche or an Italian supercar or something else...Probably for the fact that performance are not all. Many cars will be faster (but at which costs?), or more attractive..Probably what more atracts me is the concept of (positive)compromize....: very fast car, reasonable price, nice look and exclusivity, and not for last the 4 room space. But still is a little mystere why the M badge took me so deeply. I can't forget to have lost mine previous new m3e46 after only "five" days for a rupture of a pump....But still I am here...and waiting for the new one...Am I an idiot?
My wish is that soon very soon all you could be able to see and touch her for the first time .As I made, togheter with many enthusiasts in these days here in Europe...I am waiting mine since 5 years...I perfectly know what is the patience...And I perfectly know what is the excitement you will have when you will see her the first time by your eyes... I am sure that there are no flags and not Nations that could be able to separate two lovers of the M cars, wherever they live....In this we are all like childreens...:-))You for sure well know the difference bewteen a children and a man...The difference is only the cost of their toys....Enjoy your dream like I enjoy mine...

best regards
Savage.ulm
Attached Images

Appreciate 0