View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #1259
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

Was typing while watching this fight.

Damn. Rousey's expression during the introduction has hate written all over it. Heh, ref says he knows they won't be touching gloves :P Rousey's back LOOKS HUGE LIKE A MAN's back. But she has been doing judo for so long, definitely developed. Tate looks smaller for sure.

OMG that arm looks so nasty already >_< Pretty good grappling all around. Ohh rear choke attempt by Tate! Ahh why you standup without the rep allowing you to, ur neck is in a bad spot >_> Easy trip for Rousey. Beautiful Judo hip toss. For future opponents of Rousey, DO NOT LET HER CLINCH AND GET HER ARMS AROUND UR BODY! Oh god her arm >_< TAP TAP TAP! Congrats to Rousey but damn poor Tate's arm..... So horrible to watch it bend that way.

Post fight chatter tho, she's got a lot less class. I wasn't expecting much but yeah, what more can I say. Wonder how long it'll be before we see her again. That arm is gonna need a LOT of time to heal up.

Gina just signed for another film I think. I doubt we'll ever see her in the cage again. After the 1 year, I'd love to see a Cyborg vs Rousey bout.
Appreciate 0