View Single Post
      09-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #44
s14_kev
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E30 M3

EAS is the only place I take my car for mods and they've done service on my car a few times as well.

Tom has done all the coding on my car and he's never disappointed me. Thanks to Tom and EAS, my car has auto-folding mirrors, Euro MDM/DCT, 240E software, dvd in motion, and plenty of other goodies that make the car exactly what I want it to be. I've gotten an alignment and a couple of oil changes there without any issues. They're always fast and they know what they're doing.

The guys at EAS have also installed my MS Test Pipes, Akra slip-on, and MS Pulleys. They have immaculate attention to detail and made sure the Akra CF tips were perfectly aligned before they took it off the lift. They also spent a great deal of time checking for exhaust leaks with the MS test pipes. The end result was amazing, and I couldn't have asked for better service. I have and always will go to EAS for all of my modding needs Even if it means driving down from NorCal for a weekend