Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SICKM View Post
Bigger is not better for dragging. The tires are much stickier so you would snap axles goin that big
Great point Scott and to add further to this discussion the main reason VAC hit 10's when they did was because they were smart about it and took the proper steps to get there. They were the first to use a line lock correctly, and run the correct DR's in incredible DA, so this notion that VAC just focuses on turns is nonsense as they went to great lengths to do it the right way. I always said when another car does these things as VAC did, in good air, that record can and will be broken, but it certainly isn't easy, so props to anyone who runs 10's on this car.
Good points you made Drew same goes for scott , and that comment from the other guy regarding to VAC being more of Road course rather then the Strip is complete nonesense .....
10's is extremely hard especially when not using a line lock and launch control , I had my work cut out and as people know who were there I didn't give up lol .....

BTW a to the guys that were telling me that my runs ( which were 10.9's but i didn't know )were no good just so I go harder and sure enough I pulled a 10.84 ....

That's what I call team work ! Especially with Scott who shared tips on launching at our previous track events .... Excellent bunch of guys !!

Also a big thanks goes out to mike who put this together!! I sound like I'm giving shout outs on Hot97 :
Appreciate 0