swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Pics vs. IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
I agree that the new E92 M3 isn't exactly a stunner. I am really not a fan of what BMW has done to the appearance of their cars in the last major redesign--but then who is? However, the new M3 and the other E92s look much better than the E90s. I think the M3 could actually be a stunner if the front end was different--the lights, the grill, tip of the hood, and where the fenders meet the bumper and the lights. The strange curves seem all wrong to me; it needs sharper and straighter lines. The rear end looks pretty good although the bumper could be positioned a bit lower (gotta cover that muffler somehow!). The proportions look good on the sides. The CF roof looks great with light colors...
I think the 335i is a stunner actually but only in person. If the "delta" comparing the E92 M3 in person is anywhere as large as the delta (pics to in person) of the 335i I think it will truly be a stunner. Of course .. eye of the beholder on most looks issues. Do you think it may work the same for you? Do you like the 335i you see around?
Appreciate 0