01-23-2013, 10:12 AM   #43
dagolfpro
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartMD View Post
Nice stroller but personally $700 is what these bad boys run for and that is just way to expensive for a stroller. I have gone with Graco for my two kids and will be using that for the next bundle coming this July. Never had any fitment issues with any of my past cars including the M. Good quality, comfort and most importantly safety.
Congrats on begining a new chapter in life.
Yes, $700 for a stroller seems super high. My wife likes it because she says it's one of the lightest and strongest ones out there and super easy to set up and break down. Since she's the one using it the most, I'm letting her make the decision on the stroller. I'm guessing ill have the kid in my car only 10-20% of the time.
Mods List: Evolve Exhaust | M Perf Steering Wheel | Tint | Lux | Hardwired V1 | KW V3 | Volshlag CP | Brembo BBK | BBS FI | Yokohama AD08 R| Schroth 4 Point Harness | Challenge GT Diffuser | OEM GTS Wing| GTS Lip| I lied earlier, I wasn't done with mod, but I swear, I'm done now, no more mods...
Appreciate 0