View Single Post
      03-30-2010, 05:30 PM   #24
mikewads
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglare View Post
Lets us all know what you think of the extra power!
The more power the better! Even with these fat 285/35 tires it just blows them once it hits second gear. I used to drive with the POWER button on all the time, but not anymore. I definitely don't need the throttle opening quicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarris View Post
Looks awesome. Are you lowered? Any rubbing in the front or rear?
I'm not lowered. No rubbing in the rear. Fronts are barley touching the inner fender when doing a sharp turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob MG View Post
Do you think you will go to the 575 kit in the future?
Cool Track on the video, who is it?
I might later, it's always an option. For now it was either new wheels & tires or an extra 50 hp, so I decided I wanted a different look to go along with my new power.
Rob D - Clubbed to Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumes View Post
congrates , tell us how does it feel ,how do you check the supercharger oil level and is it easy to add or change the oil.
It's easy to change. The V3 has a small dipstick underneath on of the fittings near the top of the unit. Who said the E9x M3s don't have a dipstick?
A stainless steel oil line about 3 foot in length is already attached to the supercharger. When your ready to change it you just place the line out near your front wheel and unscrew the fitting at the end of the line and out comes the oil. You refill the unit by unscrewing a fitting located on top of the supercharger.

2009 BMW M3 ESS Supercharged / Nitrous - 10.87 @ 131 MPH / 60 - 130 MPH in 6.23 secs

Last edited by mikewads; 04-04-2010 at 02:08 PM..
Appreciate 0