View Single Post
      03-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #13
bmw325i
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINeely View Post
Since we are busy throwing around loosely-associated Einstein quotes, let me give you one more:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
-Albert Einstein

Don't pretend to know how I feel about this issue. Ive probably smoked more pot than you will ever see in your entire life. It's because of this that I know a) trying to change the minds of people who are paid to think a certain way about weed is useless (unless you can pay more) and b) legalization petitions don't work because everyone who doesn't smoke sees it as a non-issue, and doesn't listen to stoners. That is why almost every petition to legalize weed on the federal level has been ignored. Not criticized in the media, not voted down, but ignored.
I am not expecting different results. Not one thing is going to make weed legal I know that. We just need progress. It The feds already know marijuana is an issue that everyone is talking about. It is getting to the point that they can't ignore it anymore. There are alot of politicians that are now willing to express their opinion on marijuana and that hasn't happened in the past.

Everyday there is news on this website of progress being made every day
http://www.thedailychronic.net

If there is nothing wrong with marijuana and you supposedly smoked more "pot" than I've ever seen in my life, why are you arguing against it? People like you are the reason why marijuana is illegal. People are just too scared or stupid to stand up for what they believe in I guess.

And they actually did reply to a petition on marijuana legalization a while back
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/res...tion-marijuana

“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.”
― Albert Einstein
Appreciate 0