01-10-2010, 06:36 PM   #7
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneblkM3 View Post
The Persian place is called Darya's. I have to agree the food is good there. There is always the Irvine Spectrum which has a number of restaurants including The Cheesecake Factory, The Yardhouse, PF Chang's and a few others. Javier's is always good as well.
Yeah, that's it. Javon is up in LA. Thanks.

I wouldn't recommned Spectrum if you like trying new places since there's nothing interesting at all there.
There's also a new French place on the 3rd floor of the mall right outside of Norstroms (mall side). Charlie Palmer is also pretty good and there's a bar menu and the full menu at the bar and you don't need reservations. It's not as good as his other places, but it's pretty good for the OC. Pascual's is probably the best French in that area. There's truely NOTHING in Irvine... which is pretty sad since it's a pretty affluent area, but people seem to like the chains there.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0