View Single Post
      06-13-2009, 08:49 PM   #1
camaross305
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3

Quick review switched from AA to Eisenmann Race

Well i had a AA exhaust on my car for a few hundred miles and really liked it. Before that i had the magnaflows which sounded ok and def. are a great bang for your buck but droned quite a bit and werent really that loud. The AA had a great sound, IMHO no drone, very quiet while cruising, and was bolt-on. I just wanted something a little louder.

So a lot of people talked about how loud Eisenmann race was. So i thought i would try it. I think it still isnt loud enough lol. Different sound though. It is barely louder than the AA or about the same volume. It is ever so slightly louder inside then the AA. But hardly noticeable. I think the "drone" is very tolerable and my M3 is my only car. All in all both are great exhaust. They both have there benefits and down sides. I like the fact that the Eisenmann is one piece and fits perfect. Since the AA is two pieces that bolt together it takes a lot of tweeking to look good and i never got the fitment perfect on my car. But i did like the adjustable tips. Im not going to post any pictures or videos because thee are a ton already lol but just wanted to give a comparison to those who have a different sound or think the Race is to loud. I think its a great exhaust and very tolerable.

I think im going to get an AA x pipe with front cats or just do a secondary cat delete on the car then see how it sounds
Appreciate 0