View Single Post
      02-28-2012, 05:53 AM   #10
Wendall
***Major MammelToe
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SG coupe

Okay here's the deal.

Typically, once you get to the paddock. They arrange the cars by row. Ferrarri row, Lambo row, Porsche ...etc.

Last time I attended the event I was in my Porsche and did not see any BMWs which makes me question if they will allow M3s to participate.

So, I emailed Jonathan:

"Jonathan,

I am a member of 6speedonline, Luxury4Play, M3post, and Mfest forums. This event has a few members in the E9x BMW M3 community interested. Last time I attended I drove my Porsche and did not see any BMWs. Although regular BMWs may not be as exotic as the cars I drove with in 2010, the E9X M3s are very impressive cars and will look pretty decent if there was a M3 row in that paddock. If there is any way to get a M3 row let me know and I can pass that on to the M3 community. There cars are pretty great looking (tuned, supercharged, exterior work). Let me know."

If he allows us an M3 row that would be awesome. We would needs some of the best E9X M3s to show. It would also be great to have a M3 crew during the caravan. All the makes like to stick in clusters during the caravan.
E92 M3 SG DCT - AA Filter, Verstraβe Paddles, ECS SS, MH race stud, Stoptech BBK, MR Exhaust,RE Pulley, BPM Tune,Euro bumper and GTS lip, Euro MDM & DCT, KW CS, Recaro PP, TMS Soild Diff Mounts, MRF solid subframe mounts, GTS aero, RPM track built motor.

Appreciate 0