View Single Post
      05-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #34
BMW269
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

This is the right list:

Audi R8 V10 vs. Porsche 911 Trubo vs. Lamborghini Gallardo vs. Ferrari F430 vs. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (Not Ferrari 458 Italia, McLaren MP4-12C, Mercedes SLS AMG nor Lexus LF-A as they are of the next generation. Nissan GT-R could get into this category due to performance but I decide to exclude it because it has four seats.)

M3 vs. Mercedes C 63 AMG vs. Audi RS4/RS5 vs. Lexus IS-F (Nothing else at the moment, for example there is no Alfa Romeo 159 GTA yet.)

Ferrari 599 GTB/(GTO) vs. Lamborghini Murcielago (SV) (The only true V12 sport cars in the world. The Aston Martin DBS is "underpowered" and the Aston Martin One-77 is a hypercar. The new Lamborghini Jota is on its way, and will be the rival of the next Ferrari 599 GTB, I do not know haow they will call it.)

Audi R8 GT vs. Porsche 911 GT3 RS vs. Lamborghini Superleggera vs. Ferrari 430 Scuderia vs. BMW M3 GTS (Not Ferrari 458 Italia as it is not radical, the 458 Scuderia would be of next generation. The BMW M3 GTS gets into this category as it competes against these cars in GT. All these cars make the N-Ring in around between 7:40-7:30 min. The M3 was and is often compared to the 911 Carrera.)

Ferrari 458 Italia vs. McLaren MP4-12C vs. Mercedes SLS AMG vs. Lexus LF-A (These are the cars of the newest generation. The Lexus is much more expensive not because it is better but because it was very expensive for Toyota to build it. The project started from Zero.)

Porsche 911 GT2 RS vs. Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (Both over 600 HP.)

Mercedes SLR McLaren vs. Porsche Carrera GT vs. Ferrari Enzo vs. Maserati MC12 (The most exclusive cars of "big" brands that came out all most at the same time.)

Bugatti EB16.4 Veyron (A hypercar without any real rival till today.)

Pagani vs. Koenigsegg (Very exotic and expensive race inspired sport cars.)

All the others (Apollo, Lotus,...) are without any precise category.

Last edited by BMW269; 05-14-2010 at 05:19 AM.. Reason: I added the Lexus LF-A.
Appreciate 0