02-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #240
kulbrand
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3roar
Omar, I dont know if you're on here but it was amazing driving your M5. Thanks for the chance to do so.

I remember with the SoloDL lap timer you came from a 2:05 lap time down to a 1:54.51!!! Amazing!!! Youre really doing well! My fast ( approximate according to the video ) time in your car was only a 1:50.5 so you dont have long before you get down to the flat 1:50s! Keep it up buddy! Hope to see you out there again!

@surlynkid
I really appreciate the pictures... something for sure is better than nothing!
Thanks, just got on and first time poster so hope I got this right. Believe I need to thank good instruction and good car. Appreciate all the great tips, made a lot of sense. Hope I made up a bit for the race time you lost.

Can't wait to see the video you took, let me know when you have it uploaded somewhere. The video from my iPhone was handheld and all over the place, but ok for seeing lines etc.

Thank you to you guys organizing, great event and as a first timer felt very welcome and had truly great time. Would absolutely be back. Look forward to see more pictures and videos.

All take care
Omar
Appreciate 0