Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW E92 M3

Buyers Beware of Member Farzan

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
***UPDATE***Case Closed! Got my money back!

I purchased H&R Sport Springs from him last Wednesday and was told he would be shipping them out first thing Friday morning. Since then, I have attempted contacting him 5 times to no avail. Interestingly enough as these things usually go, his last message to me was that he recieved the funds... no forum activity since that day. I have since opened up my Paypal dispute and hope to have my money back within a couple of weeks.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=779406

I just wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone that this is the reason why you never pay for items as 'Gifts' because in doing so, you are giving away your protection benefits from Paypal. Safe shopping and Happy Holidays...

UPDATE: Still no contact from him at all and we have found out that he has scammed people on this forum more than once in the past year and still has not been banned...

According to my Paypal info, his name is Farzan Bahavar (Also possibility of it being Bahavazar) and likely lives in the Santa Monica/LA area. Here is a picture of the scumbag for all interested parties:

2012 BMW E92 M3

Last edited by Antonio1988; 01-04-2013 at 12:05 AM..
Appreciate 0