12-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #125
whats77inaname
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: when at all possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3silk View Post
Z06 hands down. Although the M3 is a great car for everyday driver and I'm sure at the track its a great controllable car satisfying looks with a little speed. The Z06 will just put a big smile on your face. I sold my E92 M for a family SUV... leaving extra money to get another toy. I got the bug for speed again while looking for a Z06 I came across a 98 supra that I did a single turbo conversion and re tuned for 620 HP to the wheels. I can tell you I never think about my M much anymore this car is crazy strong and to think I was going to spend 10k on a supercharger only to get 500 hp and worry about blowing it every time I start the car. I can smack on this thing all day and only worry about tires. The Z06 is a great car all you have to do is drive it and you will be smilling ear to ear.
I've always lusted after that car, but got the M3 for practicality's sake. I'll be looking for a 6MT MKIV in the next 16 months myself. Thought about an R8 V10, but Supras are still one of the top dogs on the food chain on the street. Quite a ride you picked up
Appreciate 0