09-12-2012, 12:06 PM   #53
flipm3
E46 + E90 + F80
Rep
Drives: E46 + E90 + F80

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
2002 BMW M3  [0.00]
Just to throw it out there, I was the one who overlayed those two graphs. For awhile now, I have been trying to follow a lot of builds from different members seeing the results they get from their respective choices. I couldn't find any DRF files to analyze in WinPep, so I took images of dynos posted on this very forum posted by Jean and Omar.

It was the best comparison I could do for my own personal analysis, I just decided to post here for conversation sake. My biggest curiosity was whether the claims of HKS blowers providing more midrange power was true or not.

So in defense of Andrew, again, I am the one who took the initiative of overlaying those graphs.

Also, I do not own any supercharger kit and don't really have bias towards any directions. My E90 M3 is a turtle compared to you all

From a completely statistical and outside observation. Akash and SonicMs are really the only dynos and performance data that I've seen on this forum. This two samples compared to the countless publicly available data from ESS Tuning. What I'm trying to say is that there is a very small sample size on these forums, potentially too small to make any generalizations. I imagine ESS and AA to have many more clients outside of this small niche community. As I said many times before, I just wish there was more third party and publicly posted data regarding the AA product.

Also, Omar, thanks for replying back to my question. I'll follow up later today after I get a chance to collect my thoughts.
Appreciate 0