View Single Post
      02-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #48
M3PO
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 IB E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran@ltbmw View Post
Sasan, I never said the installed was free. I said it was $2500 installed. The $250 was added in the price of the coilover. Would have felt better if I told you the price went up to 3368 instead? I broke the price out to you and you were already furious with the price increase. How was I suppose to go about it?

We can go back and forth on this and it will not go anywhere. It's basically your way or the highway. My price to you is $3368 installed with EDC with multiple adjustment. If you can find a better deal anywhere posted online that include install and multiple adjustment, please let me know.

I will hold this pricing for you for a week. Think about it and let me know. No hard feelings here. I just want to make it right.
This makes a lot of sense. Also, isn't this new price still like $400 below other vendors price for the coils alone (no installation)?

At the end of the day, OP, he misquoted you and nothing more. He fessed up to that and is still offering to work with you and give you a good deal despite the fact that you've been somewhat unreasonable (IMO).
Appreciate 0