United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Update

After a bit of testing, ESS has just released V2 of their E-Flash software for Akrapovic-equipped users with revised drivability/response.

Here's an independent review from member SROC5:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SROC5 View Post
This past week I was at the track (New Jersey Motorsports Park - Lightening) and it was great to be back out there ringing out the car and getting my speed fix. Among other parts I was trying, I was testing out ESS's new "NA Version 2" tune for the Akrapovic Evo Exhaust specifically.

First off, ESS's timing couldn't have been better, they sent me the file in perfect timing to test at the track (in typical Roman / AJ excellent customer service fashion).

Results are straight forward, there is improved overall response from driver input (throttle modulation, etc.) and definitely improved partial throttle under load. The changes are not drastic nor power related, but it's certainly feels great at all rev ranges and a bit livelier due to the refined tuning.

Thanks ESS! and be sure to reach out to Roman for your updated Tune File if he hasn't reached out already.Here's the sweet sound of that Akra Evo + ESS Tune power!!!

All new flashes will be released as V2. Those equipped with earlier ESS flashes can be reflashed to V2 at no charge.

For more information, please contact EAS or ESS directly via phone or email.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0