Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Arrow FS: Ltw FLag Decal Kit e36, e46.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling LTW flags with the lowest price out there. This is same as the original LTW flag, no difference. The vinyl we use is high performance, high quality and guaranteed to last for years. It will not shrink, crack, fade unlike cheap imitators.

Kit comes with front and/or rear which includes five sections ( hood, front fender, deck lid, rear fender and rear of car ). Instructions and sample pics are also included in the kit.

It fits all the E36's and E46's no matter it's sedan, coupe or convertible.

The available color are matte white and matte black. I can't have them made in multi-color.
However, If there's a group buy with minimal of 2 orders, I can get them made in different colors. The colors I can get them made in are shown in the picture that's below.

This is an idea of how it looks on E46 and E36. Same flags were used on these cars just from a different seller.. However, I can only get them made in one color.

The price is $38 shipped for front only and $70 for front and rear. Pick up available from North Jersey for $30 front only and $62 front and rear. If you guys have any questions, please PM me or email me at F1ratt@hotmail.com. My paypal address is the same. Thank you!

EDIT:
A few pictures I got from a fellow forum member VALSBM3. The kit on his car was purchased from me.

Appreciate 0