03-12-2014, 02:15 PM   #998
Sleeper519
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by lutfy View Post
Brilliant! I remember you from last year (was in the Silverstone 4 door). That's 2 seconds off from last year no? What did you do differently this time around? That's a stellar time! I too am running -2.6 camber up front with stock everything (including brakes) but now you're half second faster than I am from last year Look forward to the video.

Cheers,

Lutfy

Thanks for the kind words. I think the BFG R1s are a a tad stickier than the NT-01s. Also I had been leaving a lot of speed on the table in turn 1, so mainly I've been more aggressive in 10A, 10B thru 12 and turn 1. Feels good now. Not sure how much more time i can squeeze out of ol' Betsy without getting some coilovers though.

I did get red-misted at the end of the last session on the last day chasing my buddy in his red GT3 and spun in turn 5 going up the hill--kept it between the ditches (walls) as they say, did a 360 and ended up pointing down track, just drove off (into the pits ), weekend over!

Hope to see you out there again.

2008 M3 Coupe / DCT // StopTech BBK 380/355 / Pagid RS29 / Motul / Apex Arc-8 / BFG R1S / Ground Control / MS filter / Performance spoiler / BPM tune // Road Atlanta 1:39.70 / VIR Full 2:10.87 / Barber 1:42.20
Appreciate 0