View Single Post
      07-06-2011, 09:18 AM   #318
ring007
Major
Rep
Drives: GT3RS & Speciale No BMWs now

I was joking about the mileage warranty......of course they wont honor it and I wouldnt waste the time asking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elh0102 View Post
I’m surprised at your wear. I just finished a track weekend on PSS tires, using 275/35-18 all around, and I was pleased. They got a bit slippery towards the end of each session, but it was extremely hot, and hard to keep the pressure down. My suspension is stock, and I can get only about -1.5 camber, but still I did not experience any outside wear problem. I have decided, with cars of this weight and suspension setup, it’s not worth the small time advantage to push brakes and tires to the maximum. But, that’s just me and my sissy driving I guess. It is what it is, and your are obviously pushing the car harder, so maybe the PSS will not work for you.

Regarding a mileage warranty claim, you can always try. The last time I read the fine print in a mileage warranty, all four tires had to be worn to at least a minimum measurement before an adjustment was offered. But maybe this one is different. Good luck.
Appreciate 0