04-30-2014, 02:11 PM   #136
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
Yes, it's mostly a street car with 3-5 track events a year. I don't really want it setup this way and it's going to eat my rear tires.

It's just odd that he can freely adjust the passenger side rear to -1.8 I think he said but he cannot get the driver more than less than -2.4. Does it sound like I have a bent control arm or something?
yeah i would say something is up and needs to be looked into. if you want it more geared towards the street then you should shoot for less negative camber than i suggested. but remember the trade off is that on the track you will wear the crap out of your outer edges. have to decide which is more important basically. street wear or track wear and performance.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|apr gt 250 & splitter|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
Appreciate 0