FS: 2004 BMW M3 Dinan 10 pt car - 6 speed manual

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2004 E46 BMW M3 Dinan
Dinan 10 point car as registered by BMW Seattle & Dinan
Miles: 82,000

This is a very rare optioned car. You will be extremely hard-pressed to find another E46 M3 with these options. Everything works flawlessly. This car has been meticulously maintained. I have all the original manuals, both original keys, ///M keychain, original front license plate holder (OEM).

Car has NEVER missed a service. Just recently had Inspection I done and passed Washington State emissions. Car was purchased brand new from BMW Seattle and stayed in that market until now. All Dinan parts were installed by BMW Seattle. Car has only been serviced by BMW Seattle since its inception. Every service record is available as well as install invoices of Dinan parts.

No accidents. Clean Carfax.

Automatic rain sensors
Automatic headlights
Bi-xeon headlights
Carbon Metallic Paint
Aluminum interior trim
6 speed manual transmission
Dual heated seats
Dual power adjustable seats
Black Leather seats with adjustable side bolsters
Driver memory seat (multiple programs)
Wired for rear sunshade (OEM)
Tinted windows (legal shade)
Bluetooth -- phone/address book
Ipod integration with Intravee II/KCA420i with ID3 tag push
Navigation system
CD player
Sirius Satellite Radio
Aux input
Onboard computer
Rear fold down seats
PDC (Park Distance Control)
Alloy center console trim
Alloy dash trim
Alloy door trim
Headlight Cleaners
Power Glass Sunroof
Rear seat ski pass-through
Harmon Kardon Premium Audio

Dinan Parts & Labor (all installed at BMW Seattle on record):
Dinan Wheels: $5600 (with tax) -- 5 points towards badge
Dinan LSD: $3563 (with tax) -- 2 points towards badge
Dinan SSK: $ 453 (with tax) -- 1 point towards badge
Dinan Software: $ 398 (with tax) -- 2 points toward badge
Total $10014 (with tax) -- 10 points -- Dinan Badge
NOT WILLING TO SELL DINAN PARTS SEPARATELY. NO EXCEPTIONS.

My wife and I just had a child and need a larger car with more doors. That is the only reason I'm selling.

Serious inquires only.

$23,999

Please email me: bryanplord@gmail.com

Dinan descriptions below:

Dinan Performance Engine Software:
Dinan Engine Software safely raises the rev-limit by 150 rpm, endowing your M3 with a broader power band and greater road speed in each gear. The software also removes the top speed governor, enabling the cars to attain their ''natural'' top speed. The software also speeds up throttle response in the ''standard'' mode and provides for more controlled throttle modulation in the ''sport'' mode.

Dinan Short-Shift Kit:
Dinan's short-shift kits effectively reduce the amount of throw necessary to make gear changes providing a sportier feel. Larger BMW models with larger gear boxes require more leverage to make the gear changes, which is why BMW employs different shift handle configurations for various applications. The Dinan short shifters are application specific as well in order to achieve an appropriate reduction of throw, providing the associated benefits without making the desired gear difficult to locate or require inordinate effort; a common complaint with other manufacturers' short-shift kits where a ''one size fits all'' approach is common. In addition, Dinan's short-shifters retain the nylon pivot ball and shifter bushing, providing the same smooth and quiet operation as the original shifter. Other manufacturer's shifters employ metal components which tend to be noisier and induce a notchy feel. The short-shifter is also rubber isolated for a solid feel and vibration free operation. For the M3/M5, the shifter reduces throw by 17% and lowers the knob by 1/2''.

Dinan 19" Lightweight Forged Wheels:
Dinan's beautiful 19 x 10'' spread-forged performance wheels are some of the lightest and strongest wheels on the market at a mere 20 lbs. each. Every surface of the forged wheel is machined, eliminating unnecessary material. Not only do they reduce unsprung weight for superior handling but they also accommodate substantially larger tires for maximum grip and reduction of understeer by bringing the front and rear tire sizes closer together.

Dinan 3.91 Limited Slip Differential:
The shorter 3.91 gearing takes advantage of torque multiplication for a substantial increase in torque delivered to the road. The improved acceleration comes with only a minor increase in engine speeds at cruise and no effective reduction in top speed potential. The 3.91 ratio was selected in order to enable the car to attain a speed of 60 mph without introducing a second to third gear shift which would otherwise slow down 0-60 mph times. Changing the ratio to 3.91 from the stock 3.62 will give an 8% gain in torque. The Dinan 3.91 Limited Slip Differential delivers what is perhaps the greatest ''bang for the buck'' in terms of improved and more immediate acceleration from the M3.

Last edited by blord1124; 01-08-2012 at 02:37 PM..
Appreciate 0