gallian93
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 M3 cs/72 tii

Garage List
Ok finally .... I've got to ask!!!

Hey folks.
before the b@ll breaking begins... i'm a newbie to the forum and i've done every search possible on every forum looking to the answer, but no luck...

the proof is that i've read enough thread that i know that everyone says "i've search every where!"
then someone post a link to a thread in the same forum

ok hear goes...
i was looking a more meaty look on my tires... i have the stock rims/height/ET 19' on an 2008 E93 M3 (i concede to the b@ll breaking for having a Vert... i know i deserve it )

i was wondering what the widest tires i could have without rubbing issues... this is purely for visual effects... ie from the ground level i want the tires to be wide enough that people say "what was that douche thinking ???"

i'm not concerned about the over/under steering... beside destroying the occasional ricer or audi on the freeway it just my daily driver...

why?: you ask!

short answer is that although I’m a cock as most M3 folks are (RE: why do you have an M3 survey), but there is even a bigger/smaller cock that has 911S with 305 ...and it looks bad a$$ but pulled up next to me it makes my stocks look anorexic…

have anyone put 285 295 or 305 on a stock set up with a? And if so what did you use in the front?

thanks in advance
Appreciate 0