View Single Post
      01-21-2007, 07:40 PM   #105
zzinco79
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

My first car was brand new 03' Hyundai Santafe. Still beautiful car for such a young kid (when I was 17). Didn't know anything in that time except my parents had lots of money. And I complaind about the car. A year and 3 months ago, I got my e90 (I was 19). Still didn't know anything. I was just happy. But now, I feel so shame on me. I basically playing rich kid game with my father's bloody money. So, while ago, I talked to my dad and told him I just realized this car is way too much for me. I want to sell it and buy some other cheap car just like regular college kid. Dad told me I don't have to. Its all good since I realized that point. And he want me to keep this baby as long as I can. Felt little better after that but still not completely comfortable. So I start to spent less money on everything and study hard. Driving slow and always appreciating to my dad whenever I drive. I hate ppl driving like a nuts. When someone tailgating me, I just turn on the rear fog light. I think rear fog is coolest mod I've done to my car.

2006 BSM 325i / ZPP / ZSP / Adaptive Xenon / BLK leather interior / Steptronic

Eisenmann racing / K&N Ram charger / M5 rep. wheels / D1S 6000k / Brex white ring / OEM style rear trunk spoiler / M steering / OEM strut bar / Blk line tail light

Future Mod

Hamann lip spolier / Mtech rear bumper
Appreciate 0