Rep

Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
couple notes on the install of the pedals. my box didnt come with the instructions so watched the eas video which covered the clutch and brake. wasnt sure about drilling the gas pedal as its not reversable. went ahead and did so. used the template as instructed for the brake and clutch but even with it lined up perfect for drilling one hole on each pedal wouldnt allow me to put the nut on the back of the pedal and required some grinding of the rear mounting surface itself with a dremel to allow installation. also their is no way the applied double sided tape for the dead pedal is thick enough to allow it to work properly. the rubber nubs on the stock pedal stick up higher than the tape so it doesnt even touch. used another layer and also decided to solid mount like the gas pedal with screws. turned out fine and looks good. hope i like the feel when driving, and yes i have the right amount of pedals.
Odd, we didn't have any troubles on our set. I'll take a look at some on the shelf and bring it up with the manufacturer if there is an issue.

Otherwise, the template provided really made installation on the other pedals a breeze!

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0