Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
hey you arent a truck.....
That's the point

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4sammy View Post
Unfortunately my office has photo bucket blocked! So I can't see the pics of the s2k!

Yeah, I take a green tea extract and other herbal blends, teas, vitamins and minerals as my pre-work out all blended into one liquid beverage. I also take my vitamin every morning! I got the L-Carnitine for $30 for 200 grams, so i figured why not try it! I did my research on it before hand though. I read cases in which it decreases the chances of Alzheimer's...my grandmother died from Alzheimer's, so since it runs in the family I went ahead with the purchase. I should also add that I am only 23, I have been extremely athletic all my life by playing soccer, both select leagues and high school, I played in college and now I still visit the gym at least five times a week. So I'm quite familiar with supplements. I'm one of the guys that can appreciate the benefits of adding supplements to your daily regime.
Check it when you get home

I used to take L-Carnitine, but haven't for a while. Ran out and was too lazy to order more lol. Vitamins are expensive...no one can beat http://www.puritan.com/ though when it comes to vitamin shopping
Appreciate 0