First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercar Ace View Post
Yep, looks like we're going to have every generation of M3 out!

I'm also excited because the E46 M3 that's coming with it is Phoenix Yellow ;
Here is a street update:

As of 3:30 P.M. there is a 4 inch gap between my driveway and the street, and another 4 inch gap from the road to the street.

But all is not lost, because I have access to a very special generation ///M car (I have to get it) that I will be bringing (very rare) if I can't get either my e92 or e90 out.
Cause of this I am parking my car outside. You shouldn't have a issue coming out but going in is the pain. I was able to put my car in by reverse in the garage yesterday ( my car is dropped on kw sleeves) but the problem for me is when I come out. Which I decided to park outside because I'm scared that I will scrap/ crack my front lip.
'12 MW E92 M3 I Piano Black Trim I Vorsteiner Aero Front Lip I Varis Rear Diffuser I Varis Rear Skirt I Platte Forme Side Skirt I Ohlin's Road and Track Coilover I Akrapovic GT4 X-pipe I Akrapovic Slip I ESS Tuning I Brembos Brakes I Euro Front Bumper I BBS Limited Black Edition Lugs/Locks I Macht Schnell Studs I BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler I BMW Performance Grills/Gills I BMW Performance Seats I Rogue Short Shifter I BBS FI
Appreciate 0