View Single Post
      04-25-2012, 06:35 PM   #49
SignatureJames
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M5 Competition

I didn't have an issue with your comment or statements "correcting" the original thread statement. I personally just found the matter in discussion went off topic when you decided to plug an ESS supercharger @ the end of your statement saying that it would of resulted in a faster time? I think your statements where you put up your evidence would of been sufficient enough for me to understand the full context of where the initial writer came from versus others' opinions about this topic.

The forum is an arena where things are supposed to be open for discussions but I feel dealers and vendors input should be a bit more constructive and factual rather than egging on an already immature mudslinging beef between supercharger brands by saying one is better than the other, or so on...

I have heard of your shop and you guys do great work and have some nice projects that come out of your place so I am not taking a personal shot or attempting to go into debate with you or your company. you are a shop representative so I assume you would have a lot more car world + track knowledge that myself.

I just wanted to chime in to voice my opinion regarding this and you have said your piece and I have voiced mine so we can end it here and go onto more constructive things in life .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frick@HGMS View Post
I am flattered that you call me your homey.

Opinion and facts are 2 very different things. Wanted to set the story straight. And I am so glad that you found my post educational and informative.

There is so much shadiness covering this thread, that I do not even need sunscreen.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

1992 Acura NSX / 1998 Acura Integra Type R / 2023 BMW M5 Competition / 2019 Porsche Cayenne S / 2023 Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo
Appreciate 0