10-04-2008, 10:24 PM   #3
tallycoolies
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 Interlagos Blue M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal jet black View Post
do you mean breyton wheels? i dont know of a brand called greyton.... but anyway, i had miro wheels on my old car... this time round i'll be putting Advan RS wheels on my m3 (already have the wheels at my house)....

i dont know bout breyton but i had m6 reps by miro before and they were great wheels... i think they are quite strong because i've taken some serious potholes with them and have had cracks or bends on any of the rims. the only downside to a cheaper rim like the miros is weight... other than that, i think both breytons and miros have great designs. their finish is very good if you consider the price.

if youre gettting rims more for the look, there's no reason why miros or breytons wont fit the bill. but if youre looking for a track wheel, i suggest going to something like the Advan RS or perhaps volk te37 or perhaps BBS, etc....the weight difference between the miros and the more expensive wheels are quite significant.
I don't even know where the greyton come from yes I meant breyton lol. Thanks very much for the info and I guess for me it's just for the looks so it's worth getting the miros or the breyton I guess~ anyway Thanks alot~

E92 M3 Coupe\Interlagos Blue\6MT\18"\Technology PK\Premium Sound\Moon Roof\H&R Sport Springs\UUC SSK\GP Thunder 8500K H8 & 12000K HID Xenon\MB Grill\VSR Ti Exhaust\AA X-pipe\AA ECU\AA pulley\VSR CF rear diffuser\VSR CF boot lid\Painted Reflector\Gruppe M CAI\VSR Frontlip\Volk TE-37 19'
Appreciate 0