View Single Post
      05-07-2009, 12:17 PM   #11
Subw00er
Bates '08 Interlagos Launch
United_States
Rep
Drives: 440i xGC, ZL1, JCW

Ya, so try the xp12's. I think you'll be happy with them. Xp8 is way too soft for you, if thats what you were using.

I dont know about the bumps. I dont remember it being SUPER bumpy, but it seemed like all the other tracks I've been on. Except limerock, now thats a bumpy POS track. Ya I'd say that turn after the bus stop is one of the more scary ones. Lots of speed, it feels off camber, and there is no room for error. The real problem corner for me was the last one before hte straight, I just couldnt get it right every time - cant figure out why.

Check out the XT racing Ultra lap timer. I have one, its GREAT. Cameras are pretty good for recording, but they can drop frames, and this can add up over a big track. I also use a Traqmate system with chasecam cameras and thats pretty slick - if interested, let me know. I have a full chasecam setup for sale; its basically new.

Is NASA going back to WGI? What are the guys like there? I normally run with COMMSCC (awesome group of guys) but have run with PCA a few times (they dont know how to drive and drop oil everywhere) and SCDA were d-heads.
Appreciate 0