View Single Post
      08-27-2012, 06:11 PM   #6
Z K
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, G20 M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3alabama View Post
to be honest zaino is really obsolete with all the great products out there. It is too finicky with the multiple steps and rules you need to apply things in a certain order etc. If you are the type to just do a very casual type of clean than they DO make a great product. I have gotten too lazy to truly wax my car so I use the zaino CS spray on a clean car for protection. I have silverstone and carbon roof and it looks great. I do it more for protection but if you are looking for the really stunning multiple step gloss than I think zaino is no longer where its at.

WHen I was actualy waxing my car I think its hard to beat the menernza for ease of use and great looks. So easy, wipes off SOOO much easier than zaino-its just a breeze (compared to other waxes) Still need to put the time in etc.
+1

Zaino is good but a lot of the current stuff on the market are much better and some are easier to use as well. Zaino needs to update their line up if they want to keep up.

Menzerna has good polish products but I'd look elsewhere for waxes/sealants as they don't specialize in protection.
Appreciate 0