View Single Post
      05-28-2013, 09:17 AM   #1
Jet335i
Major
Rep
Drives: '21 F96 X6MC, '11 E92 M3

Thumbs up AutoCouture Motoring in NJ

A short but sweet review for ACM in Fair Lawn, NJ.

I'm far from the only person to go to this shop and provide my input, but I have to kick in another review to add to the pile.

Short history, I bought my first new BMW from Sal when he was at Park Ave and haven't had the chance to do business again, though we've kept in touch when I've had a question or two on modding, etc. Always been a great guy and I was happy to hear his shop has been doing so well.

Fast forward to last week when I finally pulled the trigger on a few mods (and got the bug to do a few others thanks to them!).

I got some test pipes, tune, and a couple of other installs done and I can't commend them enough (great to meet Matt, Lalit, and the rest of the guys) on their willingness to always check in, make sure things were going right, letting me wander around the shop and installation bay, and just do the right thing. They treat you like a good friend and that attitude, along with the skill they bring on the auto front, makes for a hell of a combination.

I'll be bringing my business back as soon as I get more funds to get those brakes and BBS wheels lined up! Thanks guys - a far drive but more than worth it.

Last edited by Jet335i; 05-28-2013 at 03:44 PM..
Appreciate 0