Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by luis_m3 View Post
Some ppl just don't have anything better to do... I guess I don't either; so sad.
Agreed on worst poll ever.
Not to worry I do plenty other nice things doing the day now that I am retired Sorry to see that the poll offended you as they say it's hard to please everyone. In this case I issued the poll for North America, I did, however, add a sixth option (should someone from other parts of the world have a look).

Anyway, I take it you are a North American (I assume this by the cars you have driven in the past) and now stationed in my former Fatherland. I like to take this opportunity to thank you for your service many including myself appreciate this very much.

I hope your M3 makes it home safe once you completed your service in Germany ... meanwhile all the best drive safely.

Oh I will be in Germany next year, I will make sure to stay in the right hand lane on the Autobahn with my rented VW that I rent every 2 years when I visit over there

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0