View Single Post
      04-08-2008, 12:28 PM   #1
gadget
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 e92///M SSII DCT

Questions about the minor details / options

1. Does the US Spec M3 come with adaptive headlights which move when you turn the wheel to better illimunate the curves. I think it does but not sure.

2. I was thinking about getting the rear sunshade since parking a work is outdoors. I plan on getting the enhanced premium audio. My concern is that the rear speakers may cause the rear sunshade to rattle (Open or closed)
Who has it and have there been any issues. I am somewhat of an audiophile and really don;t what any rattle whatsoever.

3. Does the US spec M3 have the cornering lights?

4. In addition to the cigarette lighter outlet, are there any other DC outlets? Does the M come with an AC outlet?

5. What are the thoughts on the headlight washers. I've hear many speak against them since it get the hood dirty. As i understand it, they only spray when the lights are on and you use the pray feather on the windshield. IRL, won't the car already be dirty if you have to use the windshield wiper spray hence who cars wheater it make a bigger mess?

6. What does the key fob / seat memory remember about the driver.

I know if stores your seat position, mirrors etc. How about audio settings like the equalizer, or voice in the NAV?

7. How many voices does the US NaV come with? What is (are) they like?

8. When using the M button it recalls your M settings, when you push it again does it go back to your last used configuration or back to the default setting?

9. What can you control with Voice recognition?

10. Does the M come with Dynamic cruise control? What does it do?

Thanks
Appreciate 0