View Single Post
      08-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #12
crash32
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Seriously? I guess I need to make myself more clear on these message boards..... None of these exhaust sounds like NASCAR, but if you had to choose one that would MOST resemble a stockcar then many might pick Gitani although it does not necessarily sound like a NASCAR, but the sound is more in that direction than F1 cars. A M3 with a Meisterschaft indeed does not sound like a F1 car, but it is higher pitched like a F1 car.... jeezzzz people!
FVM3, since you have heard PLENTY of M3 exhausts could you maybe say something that might steer me in the right way. Tell me which ones are higher in pitch and which ones have rasp so I know what to stay away and tell me which ones are really low without being over the top loud like the Gitani with the x pipe. I have only heard one exhaust on a M3 (MPE), so certainly you can contribute something other than telling me that none of them sound like a F1 car!
JAM3S, I see that you are in Charlotte which is very close to me. What exhaust set-up are you running?
Appreciate 0