First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 Alpine White E92 M3

1991 BMW 850i 6 Speed 49k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Ebay link for more pictures: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Showr...t_19285wt_1602

For sale is my meticulously maintained, near showroom condition 1991 BMW 850i. The car has 49,XXX original miles. Very rare and hard to find 6 Speed (E31) Jet black with Black leather interior. 5.0L -- V12 Engine. This is a smoke-free automobile. There is no damage on this vehicle and has never been in any accidents. The exterior condition of this vehicle is immaculate as it has been garaged and pampered from day one. This has been a true California car since 1991. The 5.0 V-12 on this vehicle has been properly maintained and serviced. The engine runs powerfully and effortlessly with absolutely no hesitation, no noises, rattles, oil leaks and NO repairs needed! Recently serviced. Fresh oil change, brand new front windshield, 4 wheel alignment, new brakes, and much, much more. The 6 speed gearbox shifts extremely smooth with no grinding or noises. There is nothing like this combination on the road.

I have all of the maintenance records since 1991. I even have the original window sticker from when the car was purchased brand new! These Breyton wheels cost nearly $4000. Only 20% of these cars were mated with a 6 speed. The rest are 4 speed automatic. These cars are getting harder and harder to find, especially in excellent condition with this low of miles.
All power equipment is functioning properly and the air conditioning is ICE cold. The exterior of this vehicle is unbelievably clean and straight with perfect body gaps, panel alignment and absolutely no rust. You won't find a ding on this car. The gorgeous Diamond Schwartz black paint shines beautifully as a collector quality vehicle should. I have the complete set of books and manuals along with the original complete tool set in the trunk. The interior is immaculate and original with no modifications, rips, tears, odors or blemishes. The leather feels and smells almost like the day it left the factory. All the windows operate smoothly with no hesitation. The rubber window seals are factory tight with no wind noise at any speed. The rims are free from road rash which is a great sign of how carefully the car war driven by a mature thoughtful owner.

You won't be disappointed with the originality and the condition of this Rare 6 speed 850i BMW. It hasn't been modified in any way. The tires are almost brand new all around as you can see in the pictures. This 8 series BMW is a great investment as it was the first V-12 mated to a 6 speed ever offered. Ownership cost are very reasonable as most parts interchange and are readily available from 5, 7 and 8 series BMW's.

Also included but not pictured on the car, Brand New: Front grille in silver, front and rear BMW emblems, 850i badge in silver along with a new BMW License plate frame in silver. It is up to the buyer if he/she wants to keep the gold or silver parts. They will be included with the sale regardless.

Please Call, Text, or Email for more information at (949) 521-1961. Bobakhaghani@yahoo.com
This is a truly remarkable and unique opportunity to own a superlative driving machine. Originally over $100,000 new

Miles: 49,XXX
Vin: WBAEG131XMCB42467